My name is MARIA

I hate it when totally old looking people act so immature.
Vultures.

Yeah, that's what I would like to call them. Creatures who feed in the dead flesh of others. Ugh. I mean c'mon! Give my kid a break and stop asking stupid questions about his biological father/sperm donor/Y chromosome contributor... Damn it... What do you really expect to hear from a 5 year old kid??? I think..I THINK...most of the parents in that Catholic School are crazy...excuse me for the term (I didn't mention the school)...That's the reason I don't "hang-out" there that much...PLUS the fact that I live a very meaningful, productive, busy life...and I bet those oldies don't...The first time I fetched my kid there (and those winged creatures were there: parents), they asked me how old am I...What the hell do you care about my age...? Maybe they think I'm 30 something or 40 something just like them and I happen to have a beauty secret that's why I look like an immortal...lol...And so I said I'm in my early 20's and they were doing Math and finally, as I was expecting to hear "Ang bata mo pa nag-asawa"...Gooooooooodness...I just smiled, and told them "Hindi po ako bata nag-asawa, bata ako nabuntis, 17 to be exact"...I hope they were satisfied with my sarcastic answer...And when my baby sister went there one time to fetch my kid, she was so unlucky to encounter those mudbloods...They asked her why is it that I don't go and drop my kid often...I mean, HALEEEEEEERRRR...I have a job! I go to office Mondays-Fridays 8AM to 5PM, and most of the time I'm out of town for my lecture...I think they haven't experienced working at all...Is it my fault that I graduated Nursing? Or is it my fault that I have a really good job and they don't?...Or is it my fault that they are married, with their husband working as a carpenter, electrician or whatever shit in Saudi Arabia while I'm still single???... Gimme a break! Try to live my life for a day and I bet you won't even last...So please...nobody has the right to say things against me especially in front of my kid...I guess they weren't satisfied with my answer or their interview with my highschool sister...They took it to a different level...they interviewed my kid...BRAVO! I really admire them! Totally! From Me, to a high school kid, to a 5 year old Pre school...Wow! Talk about level!...From the moment my kid started asking me mind bugging questions, I knew something was wrong...

We were watching a regular TV show one night, when out of the blue, he asked me how could I got pregnant with him when I'm not even married...Whoah! I exchanged looks with my mom, and asked my kid where did he get that idea...and so...my kid told me about those vultures, I mean the parents in his respected, values-oriented Catholic school, asking him questions about his you-know-who-you-know-what...Well my kid knows the fact that he doesn't have a daddy...and applying Theracom and Pedia knowledge I was able to get out of that situation and explained it well to my kid...Now, school's almost over and my kid's about to enrol for his Taekwondo summer class...I'm now more ready to face vultures and so is my kid...If you ask my kid right now where his dad is....oh...you'd be amaze to hear his answer..."Oh you mean my biological father? He's gone..."....
0 Responses