My name is MARIA


Among the places I’ve been to, Iloilo is definitely one of the best… Our main office is located there, and so most of my officemates are Ilonggos..(like 95%) I’m the only lecturer who came from Luzon and so I manage to learn how to speak the dialect (fluently I guess. Hahaha!)… Cebu night life is crazy and good but Iloilo is well..hmmm...more tamed?...lol…I love it…There’s a place in Iloilo City called Smallville, where you can find the best hotels, bars and restos…It is my haven in Iloilo and I make sure I don’t miss a Friday and Saturday night there…I even overdo it sometimes…Hahaha! I love to go out, party and stuff but I make sure I don’t get drunk… I drink a lot but I don’t get drunk. If I’m looking for a party place and I feel like dancing and stuff FLOW is definitely the place to be, perfect house music, nice drinks and good crowd. MO2 Ice? Hmmm…Well I always go there on weekdays or Sunday nights (or whenever Flow is closed)…The music is nice, RnB that you always hear playing on the radio BUT…there’s a huge BUT…really huge…hahaha! The crowd! Goodness! All walks of life…from shitheads, to climbers, to feelers to actual cool people (like my friends lol)…Anyway…Whenever I’m just in the mood to drink and just have a chit chat with friends, I go to Langford (near SM City, not in Smallville) or my fave place to hangout Bourbon Street. I don’t know, but I like that place a lot… I feel comfortable…drinking there….lol….I’ve been to other drinking places like Funtalia, Red, Club 21, etc…and well, in the end what truly matters is the people you’re with… I’m so blessed I’m surrounded by amazing friends who are there to have fun, to comfort you when you’re in the peak of your emotional immaturity, to rescue you when you have an awful date and make you laugh about your own craziness and stupidity (like going to the airport 24 hours earlier LOL). I miss Iloilo… I always go there, I think every month, but my next schedule would be on June…So I guess, I’ll be missin more of my beloved foster home for a while…lol and when I get back there, I’m gonna rock the town once again…and I hope and pray (fingers and toes crossed) crazyslumber would be there to party with me!! J
0 Responses