My name is MARIA


Talk about calories...and now I'm craving for cake... I need to completely starve myself for a week before my Puerto weekend getaway with my best gal, his boyfriend and his boyfriend's crew...I need to escape even for two days and a night away from my gigantic multiplying stressorsssss...(but now this NPO thing is making me agitated and more stressed...lol) I think what I definitely need at this moment is a damn good cake that would melt my heart and make butterflies and rainbow appear above me... *sigh* Geez, I think I'm becoming so matakaw and I need to control myself, but hey, I can't help it, I wanna grab a Calea blueberry cheesecake right now or just a slice of strawberry ice cream cake and completely forget about the beach and calories...and who knows, I might forget I have a super huge problem back at home... :(


Why isn't there even a branch of Calea outside Bacolod??? I think they're being selfish... Ice cream cake is everywhere but not Calea type...Frustrating...I have to wait til April 14...

I'm bored...I'm stressed...I have a big big problem...I'm getting fat...and now I'm starving....
0 Responses