My name is MARIA



Finally I was able to open this damn thing...I don't know YET how to change the designs and stuff but oh well...This is actually a late post and I copied some of the things (well most of it) from my FB notes...I had a wonderful Friday Night... I always enjoy night outs in Iloilo, Cebu and Bacolod and now I'm back in the metro...It was really fun coz I was finally able to push a date with highschool friends and Mcoy in my tight sched...


After office hours I went straight to Shangri-la Makati, thinking that Dem was there...(shoot! she was in a different bridal show)...so i went to Glorietta, took a cab (which by the way took 20 minutes coz of the stupid stupid long lane of muggles), and saw an old friend Glyza Pollante (a highschool classmate)...small world...I was just gonna meet up with two of our classmates Diadem and Andrea (I used to call her Julie hehe)...Glyz was in hurry...prolly a date or something...and so I just went to GT Tower alone...I can't believe the taxi drivers here!! Goodness! They're like opportunistic bacteria...manong driver asked me "San ang GT tower?"...I said: "Manong sigurado kang driver ka dito, along ayala lang tapat ng RCBC"...I think he was trying to test if I know the maze of Makati (which honestly I'm super super clueless...bobo in directions), well anyway, it's the delivery that matters...feeling lang, just to make him feel na hey you can't fool me manong...lol...So I arrived there around 7pm something..I met up with Andrea, we went to the 12F (two lifts to get there...sucks) and had dinner...tuna and chicken something...plus loads of laughter (she was even crying! haha)...She showed me her works and it was really amazing..

Dem came a little late...and wth...she was wearing heels...I told her on the phone WEAR FLATS...hahahah! she was like...uhh....5'10 something...damn it...hahaha! ako lang pwede mag high heels...lol...she was dressed so well not because of the bridal show but because of her date in Dusit...hahaha! I aint gonna mention the name coz he might have a spy in Fb...lol...(with all the body guards and everything..nakakaloka)...

we had a pitcher of margarita and a shot of baileys...chic talk bout love life, shit life, work life, sex life and stuff...Dem had to go early coz the date was following the american time...bawal ang late...hehe...and so it was just me and julie..and oh...Mcoy's on the phone...He was in HardRock Cafe for a regular gig with Area One...after we finished the margarita we went there...
When we entered the receptionist asked me "Are you Ms. Pimentel?"...I said yes and she said "Your friend is waiting there inside. Lasing na po yata ma'am,"...Haha! Mcoy? Drunk? Ok...hehehe... We went to their table, he was with a guy friend (gosh I forgot the name) and Dee (fem friend)...we had chit chat about stuff...bout his life...bout my life...and crazy non-sense stuff...hehehe...I so enjoyed talking to him...He's a really smart and funny guy...We had a few bottles then me and Mcoy droppedJulie near her crib...and then...GO DIEGO GO!!! hahaha! *hush hush* ...off to Starbucks for coffee...waited til 4am...then off to Cavite... Too bad my brother wasn't there...and his girlfriend (she's really really pretty...Kristine Kreuk pretty)... I don't know what my brother did to her...hehehe... :)

I was even planning to go with Mcoy to Pampanga...hehehe...they're gonna have a video shoot there...

So another Friday night...and...a Wednesday night awaiting... :) I missed goin to LAX but HardRock was def better (that time)...just chill, talk and drink...no dancing...

How I wish Ann and Anna Mae were there...Well, Ann's gonna be back here from Thailand next month,,,Don't know with Meme...I so miss them...

Now, I scream HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!!! too early? lets just give it a shot...
5 Responses
  1. Aiza Says:

    hahahaha... your so social! hahahaha

    OMG! are you Ms. Pimentel!? hahahahah OMG! talk about popular! I so enjoy reading your blog gid ya! hahahaha


  2. hahaha! he gave my name to the receptionist...He was drunk DAW, I don't know...I just hope he won't read this...hahaha!


  3. Aiza Says:

    he wont.. lakihin mo naman font size mo! hahahaha so small.


  4. hahaahha! I will...sorry....hahaha!


  5. maria! i enjoyed that nyt...^_^ soon youll need to be at the opening of my next exhibit..harhar!