My name is MARIA



Men Men Men Men...I don't get them...And I don't expect them to understand me either...I'm not writing this thing to encourage or convince them to be monogamous/loyal/whatever shitty description you want...and my views and opinions on this matter is the fruit drippin down my foramen magnum...so if you're gonna tell me I'm being an anti-XY, it ain't true, so go to hell...
I love men...I mean, c'mon, I have a father, a brother, a son, and lots of extra homo sapiens on my list (lmao)...but...BUT...but...I don't understand why men have to be soooo unfaithful MOST OF THE TIME...yeah...most of the time...A classic example would be a guy who's in a long term relationship already, and the moment he meets a new girl, everything would be blurry and *poof* he'd be hitting on her...or a married man...who'd be having extra XX on the other block...(now that is really disgusting)....
They're not only polygamous...they're also crazy...they'd be using the same crappy reason Hey I'm just a guy...It's natural for us... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIN ME??? YOU'RE JUST A GUY??? Well, try me next time, and I'm gonna tell...Oh I'm just a girl, I'm fragile...and it's my nature to go and fuck around... Why can't men be satisfied???... I think MOST men want what they can't have and the moment they have it they'd be wanting for more...EVIL...If men could afford it, trust me...they'd have more than one wife and a boat load of kids...
The way I look at it is, biologically men are made to try and have as much sex as possible with as many women as possible. This is what has helped our species to survive and grow in large numbers.
The problem with this sort of reasoning is that men are also programmed to defend their territory and their family at all costs. Yet, I am sure you would agree with me, that if you saw someone you didn't know standing on your lawn, it is hardly acceptable to attack him. Or if someone put their hand on your girlfriend's arm, it is hardly acceptable to attack them either.
My point is, that like animals we have certain impulses. The thing that seperates us from the animals is that we have the ability to control these impulses or at the very least, avoid acting upon them.

My brain's kinda rusty...not working..not working...I'll be creating another Penis soon....lol
*thanks Mcoy for this lovely picture...

5 Responses
  1. hahaha im so loving the title foramen magnum! hahaha the best!


  2. hahaha! Look! There's a PENIS inside my FORAMEN MAGNUM...and everybody tried to imagine it...literally...hahah! funny :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I liked it mam.. Hahaha... It really makes a great sense. Hello...babae lang din kami. Hahaha


  4. KOREK!!! :) hehehe! *cheers*


  5. Anonymous Says:

    ngaun ko lang nabasa 'to..super smarty ka talaga sis! pero ur right there!men will never be satisfied!