My name is MARIA


I went to Cebu last January for my CBRH lecture (NCLEX/CGFNS)... I was really really excited coz finally I'll be able to visit my sisters' playground...the famous numero DOCE...Well I went there for work...but you know...I always find ways to have fun...and I think if I don't go out on a Friday or Saturday night, I'll die...hahaha! That is if I'm not in Cavite or Laguna...strict ang parents ko eh.... lol...

My class usually starts at 8 in the morning...for the NCLEX/CGFNS, it'll end at 12 noon. Then next batch would be from 5 in the afternoon til 9 in the evening... Thank God for the afternoon break. If it wasn't for that, I am dead sure I'm in the hospital now...lol...

Party in Cebu starts a little late compared in Iloilo...but hey...since it was in time for the SINULOG FESTIVAL, the streets of Cebu City is jampacked with party animals...

I can't remember how many times I went to Doce during the time I was in Cebu, but I'm pretty much sure that I was out every single night of my Cebu stay...even my last night, knowing the fact that I have an early flight to Bacolod for another lecture...I am surely killing myself...LOL

Well it's hard to express in words how magical that place seems to be... It ain't the place that girls and boys would really love, but I surely like it...I mean I love it...does that mean I'm gay?...haha! Maybe...

So many great and crazy CRAZY crazy things happened in Cebu...hihihi...and I don't wanna spill the details here... I had a fantastic time not only because Cebu is a Sin City and I'm a certified sinner...LOL...but mainly because of the people I was with during my stay there...

I'm goin back to Cebu on May for another series of lecture and you know where to find me... Mark the number baby...DOCE...



with Krizh, Noy, Jehanne and Jane
super crowded Mango square, drive all the wall to IT Park, ended up in Nuvo



: with Joven...my friend from Laguna, now in Cebu...


they're the reason why NUMERO DOCE is magical




UGH! Nasty Cigarette burn... I got a very unusual souvenir.















Make sure you if you go to Cebu, visit DOCE (Mango Square) and who knows, you might discover the real you...hahahaha! *cheers* to that!!!
0 Responses