My name is MARIA


What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanna be a doctor

Yeah. I was one of those kids who grew up thinking and dreaming of wearing a white lab gown with a stethoscope hangin on the shoulders. I've always dreamed of working with sick people (my choice of words are beginning to disturb me...LOL)... When I reached high school, I had the same mind set: doctor doctor... hospital... then during my junior year, my cousin tried to convince me to take BSPT... I actually wanted to take BS PT, it'll be nice as a pre med course but then during my senior year, my dad and his assistant told me to take BS Bio Medical Engineering... what the?!... well, after a few months since Nursing was in total popularity my entire family was already FORCING me to take up Nursing...ugh...I had no choice...I took a scholarship exam, I got it, entered Nursing..and *poof* I BECAME KOKO CRUNCH....LMAO

Nursing wasn't bad after all... In fact I think i was destined for this profession/calling... :) I enjoyed every single Nursing day of my life... From boring lectures, good lectures, old lecturers, steamy hot doctors (oh you know who he is! haha!), sleepy class, crazy exams, tiring duties, f*ckin tiring duties, lame duties, DL awards, almost IRs, actual IR, etc. etc. I definitely had a great nursing life.... I was a very outgoing, party-loving, crazy Nursing student, but I made sure that at the end of the day, my grades are hmmm...well....above average... :)

An entire book won't even suffice to tell the story of my Nursing life... I seek adventure... I was and I still am very playful... So I do have lots of stories to tell...

Though I didn't even last 2 months working in the hospital and I cannot call myself an epitome of Florence Nightingale, I'm atleast proud because I know that in the chosen path of my nursing career, I've helped great nurses take a huge step and begin their journey. I'm okay with that... So to my students, O'hail Florence Nightingale, I'm so proud of you all... :)



Our first duty...3rd year college at National Center for Mental Health, Mandaluyong. Pavillon 9.


Me and my groupmates at UPH Medical Center, ICU.

Community Health Nursing (I really really abhor our CHN uniform!!!)

After this photo was taken we had our Incident Report...Haha! Funny story! Because of (SECRET), we were all screaming and the admin heard us plus our Clinical Instructor. We were asked to write the reason why were shouting and all (ON THE SPOT) and we wrote different things...Haha! How foolish...Ending: INCIDENT REPORT. BUT It wasn't filed...our CI is soooo nice... We love her! hehe! I wasn't wearing the blue uniform... Pasaway!





Recognition Day for the Dean's Listers Batch 2007... Hurray! :)
(They're also my thesis group mates)














My fake Birthday Celebration with friends, for the sake of getting a free Ice cream...Haha!

















Finally..The Graduates of Batch 2007...at PICC... Goodbye School! Hello Board Exam!





The long wait is over!!! I am now a Registered Nurse!! Yeeehaaaa!













During our Oath taking Ceremony at Araneta Coliseum


0 Responses