My name is MARIA
After months I am now back in blogging business. The weather is quite gloomy, I haven’t had a decent meal except for 6 cups of coffee (if that is considered) plus I haven’t taken a shower. Okay so I had a 2-hour full body massage last night, so I am totally excused from taking a bath. LOL. It feels so good to just stay at home, spend the day with my bedroom buddies (my comfy pillows and comforter) and have a really good book on hand. Many many thanks to my dear girlfriend Donna, who happens to be in Canada, for sharing her insights about this wonderful book to me. (Had to go to 3 bookstores to find it). Well, I’m done with the first few chapters and as I was reading,  I was kind of reminded by someone, a not so close female friend. This female friend of mine always talk about and somewhat complain of her boyfriendless status. I mean come on! She’s not that bad-looking (well, she’s not pretty either, but hey, she is okay, no disabilities or gross deformities LOL), she came from a well-off family, she’s smart and she makes a really good friend (I think). She has had boyfriends before but it never seemed to work out and I always hear her complain of her ZERO Lovelife status (as she refers to it). WHY? BECAUSE SHE IS NOT A BITCH, and by BITCH let me clarify that one. A bitch in this sense (and as the book tries to imply) is not a rude girl or a prostitute. A bitch is someone who considers herself of HIGH VALUE and does not need a man to survive, or at the very least does not make a man feel he is needed for survival.

Relationships, I can safely say highly depend on US, WOMEN, and with that boys who happen to be reading this blog shouldn’t smile ‘cause with this I’m not trying to boost your ego, what I really mean is that boys are too stupid to handle relationships. LOL. Sorry for that boys, FEMALE writer here. LOL. When relationships don’t work for us girls, let’s not blame the rest of the universe, rather let’s look back and see our faults so that next time (if there is) we can make things work. Girls, well majority of us, MOST OFTEN THAN NOT, give it all out on the first few dates, making ourselves very vulnerable to abuse, disrespect, and so on…In addition to that, whenever we’re in a relationship, we tend to show too much attachment, with no negative motives, we try to make them feel they are special and that they are loved so they won’t leave us. THAT IS THE PROBLEM. The more we show how much we care, there is no more space left for surprises, we girls, have opened this huge door for men to take complete advantage of our weakness. We follow what is mistakenly written on magazines on slipping notes to our boyfriends’ bag, wallet, windshield or having a pizza surprisingly delivered. THAT IS SUCH A HUGE MISTAKE! All those things, once done to a man, will complete the recipe of him thinking you are a STALKER! I’m not saying we shouldn’t be sweet and all that or remain like closed jars to our partners or be dishonest to them. There is a difference between honesty and disclosure. A bitch is honest but does not reveal her cards on the table. Familiarity breeds contempt and predictability breeds boredom. In the end, men as they are, they’ll find NICE GIRLS uninteresting and leave ‘em empty handed. I’ve learned so much from this book and I’m not even half-way.

A man’s psyche is like a plant. It needs water but also AIR to breathe. To give a man too much reassurance too soon is the same as overwatering a plant. It kills it.  Men are complex creatures, and so are we, and for relationships to work in harmony, we girls, should work on our complexity and use it in our advantage. This is not about manipulating men or anybody, this is about holding yourself as an individual, as a lady who pays high regard to yourself.

 DIGNITY, something a bitch has in high dosage. ;) 


*I highly recommend girls should read this book “Why Men Love BITCHES” by Sherry Argov. Php 669.00 in National Bookstore or Powerbooks. I will probably do a part 2 of this entry…
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    haha,..in short pra skin selfish ang ibang boys,.ahah,.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    very nice :)